Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen cased

Article about: I really don't know if I have posted this one already or not, but in the hope I have'nt here goes. Its the last one of this lot thank god. D.

Default Luftwaffe Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen cased

I really don't know if I have posted this one already or not, but in the hope I have'nt here goes. Its the last one of this lot thank god.
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen cased   Luftwaffe Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen cased  

Luftwaffe Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen cased   Luftwaffe Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen cased  

Luftwaffe Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen cased   Luftwaffe Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen cased  

Luftwaffe Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen cased  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen cased
    P
    Many

Default re: Luftwaffe Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen cased

Very nice observer set!!Both looks fine.In my opinion a unmarked Assmann badge.

Regards
    Joachim

?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen cased

I have to disagree here. Its not an original one in my opinion. Totally different rivets and hinge for an Assmann, the wreath is also not good. The case is also fake I think. Here is mine observer to compare:
    Luftwaffe Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen casedLuftwaffe Flugzeugbeobachterabzeichen cased

?

Did any other maker use the reverse setup such as on Damien's badge?

Is there any history behing the badge? Was it from the Major like your other pieces?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

No set-up, no eagle etc like this Adrian.

Janos is right,with the wreath and the set up.Sorry i was to fast with my first opinion!Have the eagle a chance to be a original Assmann.Massed badge or complete fake?

This one belongs to my friend from whom I would hope to buy all the awards of his I have posted recently. All I know is he has been collecting a lot longer than I have and has owned it for years. That in itself is no guarantee of anything...maybe some others on here will know more. It will be a shame if it is wrong as its the only one so far that could be.
    D.

?

Comparing the eagle on János' badge and Damien's, there are differences in the details between them.

Were the eagles/wreaths exactly the same from maker to maker. And no disrespect to Janos or his badge I actually prefer the look of my friends to his example. As I say I don't know enough about these things to make an expensive mistake. Hope someone comes up with more encouraging news.
    All the best and thanks for the input so far.
    D.

?

There are subtle differences in wreaths between makers, some makers borrowed wreaths from other manufacturers and there are variations from the same maker. I'm sure the other guys can elaborate and explain better than I.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast