Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe pilot badge (Flugzeugführerabzeichen)

Article about: Hello, I`m looking for Luftwaffe pilot badge. And search online shops i` m find one example. TEXT from shop: "Pilots Badge by the maker BSW. The badge has been repaired with the eagle s

?

Default Luftwaffe pilot badge (Flugzeugführerabzeichen)

Hello, I`m looking for Luftwaffe pilot badge. And search online shops i` m find one example. TEXT from shop: "Pilots Badge by the maker BSW. The badge has been repaired with the eagle soldered to the wreath although the rivets are still intact. It may have been that they tried to tighten the rivets up and this was how they tried to do it, as the eagle rocks slightly on the wreath. The badge is a 2nd pattern BSW with the claw flaw to the top swastika arm where it has not been cut out."
    What do you think about this badge?
    Thank a lot.
    Luftwaffe pilot badge (Flugzeugführerabzeichen)Luftwaffe pilot badge (Flugzeugführerabzeichen)
    Last edited by Adrian; 11-08-2013 at 02:21 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe pilot badge (Flugzeugführerabzeichen)
    P
    Many

I believe it's a genuine zinc Flugzeugfuhrer badge. Rugged but right, as they say. Better see what others reckon though to be on the safe side.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    I believe it's a genuine zinc Flugzeugfuhrer badge. Rugged but right, as they say. Better see what others reckon though to be on the safe side.
    Yep, thankfully, as far as I know, they haven't got around to faking the zinkers

?

Thank you.

I like it too.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    I like it too.
    Have a 'Like'.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Original late war zinc "BSW" for sure.

?

Thank you very much for Yours answers .