Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

luftwaffen flugzeugfuhrerabzeichen for reveiw

Article about: Hi, I would like opinions on the authenticity of this badge. Thanks in advance for your help.

Default luftwaffen flugzeugfuhrerabzeichen for reveiw

Hi, I would like opinions on the authenticity of this badge. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture luftwaffen flugzeugfuhrerabzeichen for reveiw   luftwaffen flugzeugfuhrerabzeichen for reveiw  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement luftwaffen flugzeugfuhrerabzeichen for reveiw
    P
    Many

?

Question

Not sure about it, but I like it.
    Sarge

The right way up would really help, thanks.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Ned, turn your screen!
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Hello,
    it is a poor cast fake in my opinion.
    The cutout between the birds legs is not 'die punched' as it should be. The berries on the laurels look like the are wallowing in pools of excess metal.
    Look at the width of the wreath..far too wide even for the later 'thick wreath' examples
    Rivets are close but not close enough.

All the best
    Doug

My opinion too Doug. J1 eagle casting and the wreath is a big red flag. Rivets and set up also bad.

Regards
    Joe

If you don't want me to close your threads in the future, please read this thread.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I read this, about uploading photos, I have no problem uploading them, as they do upload, I have no idea how to have them appear upright, or even edit them upright. Help would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you know how to make my pics upright, and explain how, getting too many upset. Also if there are more opinions on this badge.... Thanks to all.

Default luftwaffen flugzeugfuhrerabzeichen for reveiw

Hi, I think, with the help of some others [thanks], I have figured out how to get pics the right way in a new post, so here we go. I would like opinions on this badge, thanks again.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture luftwaffen flugzeugfuhrerabzeichen for reveiw   luftwaffen flugzeugfuhrerabzeichen for reveiw  

Here's it's identical twin, a well known "Junk"-er.

luftwaffen flugzeugfuhrerabzeichen for reveiwluftwaffen flugzeugfuhrerabzeichen for reveiw

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast