Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M9/312 abzeichen

Article about: After posting this in the party badge thread a while back, i've searched the net for another example without success, I know they are quire rare but how rare and what kind of value? i'm not

Default M9/312 abzeichen

M9/312 abzeichenM9/312 abzeichen
    After posting this in the party badge thread a while back, i've searched the net for another example without success, I know they are quire rare but how rare and what kind of value? i'm not trying to make a quick buck out of it i'm just very intrigued.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M9/312 abzeichen
    P
    Many

Default Re: M9/312 abzeichen

I couldn't tell you how much they go for but they are certainly uncommon. I'm lucky enough to have one, courtesy of Mark (greenhorn) but being the gentleman that he is he sent it to me as a gift. I know Mark also has one, he would probably be able to give you some idea of value mate.

Hi Paul

Not scarce and not common. I have had 2 and still own one (gifted one). Value is inline with Party badges and maybe a bit more if condition warrants.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Hi Gunny it looks like a late war painted badge made by Fritz Mannheim G.m.b.H., Kaiserslautern. I think party badges normally go for around £50-£80 but I don't know about this one because it is not a normal M1 badge.

Hi Davo

Thank you for the kind words, hope you are well. We are flooded around here! Well, I'm not, I live on a hill, but the surrounding areas have been hit pretty hard. These little badges certainly are uncommon, as you stated, and add nicely to a collection.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

G'day Mark, still dry here but a bit cooler, still praying for rain!..................the M9's are great little additions and I thank you very much for mine mate! Paul's looks to be in very nice condition too, a great thing to have!

Thanks guys, £50-£80 sounds good to me as i paid £18 as a "painted nazi party badge".

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    G'day Mark, still dry here but a bit cooler, still praying for rain!..................the M9's are great little additions and I thank you very much for mine mate! Paul's looks to be in very nice condition too, a great thing to have!
    You are welcome, my friend, I am still pleased I could share it with you! The example Paul has shown here is the nicest one I have seen yet, wish I had it. I hope you get the rains you are asking for, we have had 4" of rain here in a day and a half! So much flooding, people have lost so much. Years ago I owed a lakefront home and flooded one time and learned my lesson. Now on a hill, lol.