Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Manufacturer "Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe"

Article about: Hi there, I just received a Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe relict a couple of weeks ago and like to ask if anybody is able to determine the manufacturer. Best regards!

Default Manufacturer "Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe"

Hi there,

I just received a Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe relict a couple of weeks ago and like to ask if anybody is able to determine the manufacturer.

Best regards!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Manufacturer "Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe"   Manufacturer "Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe"  

Manufacturer "Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe"   Manufacturer "Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe"  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Manufacturer "Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe"
    P
    Many

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Sadly, the maker of this ball hinge flak badge has not yet been positively identified.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks a lot.. also for your reply :-)

Asp
    ?

Hi, I have the same. It is easy to identify by fastener. The marker is called as "unknown". You can compare with my
    Manufacturer "Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe"Manufacturer "Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe"

Regards,
    Alex

Hi Alex, nice badge.

The makers name is not known. In other words, we do not know who made the badge as yet.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

a very nice find.

Adrian is right this manufacturer is still unknown.