Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika.

Article about: Hey, folks. I picked this up a decade ago. I still think it is an original but I have not been able to compare with another piece. Your thoughts would be prosted. Sorry about the quality of

?

Default Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika.

Hey, folks. I picked this up a decade ago. I still think it is an original but I have not been able to compare with another piece. Your thoughts would be prosted. Sorry about the quality of the photographs. The sun kept blasting and hiding. Thus our German summer.

Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika.Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika.Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika.Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika.
    Last edited by Adrian; 07-15-2012 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Italian medal for DAK

Nice original. Here's mine,Stewy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika.   Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika.  

Always a good idea to show the edge with these, as the cast fakes have a seam around them.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Stwey, I love the powerful colors or your ribbon! Thanks for posting. Strange how the hakenkruz is dismal looking on this medal, isn't it? When I first considered buying it years ago, I thought, "There's no way this is the real deal. Look at that sloppy swastika." Little did I know!