Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika - Real or Fake?

Article about: Hello all! I recently stumbled upon this piece online. I understand that the photos are limited, but is it possible to tell from these whether or not this piece is original or a modern repro

Default Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika - Real or Fake?

Hello all!

I recently stumbled upon this piece online. I understand that the photos are limited, but is it possible to tell from these whether or not this piece is original or a modern reproduction?

Regards,

Duncan. Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika - Real or Fake?Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika - Real or Fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika - Real or Fake?
    P
    Many

looks ok.

Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika - Real or Fake?Thank you for your reply. I was initially concerned at its apparent cleanliness and sheen.

Managed to get another picture.

Good one

Great addition to your collection, you can see the difference in quality compared to the one I acquired:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/itali...67/?highlight=
    "Per Ardua"

Quote by paulp4180 View Post
    Great addition to your collection, you can see the difference in quality compared to the one I acquired:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/itali...67/?highlight=
    Thank you for the comparison. It's a great addition to my collection indeed. Took a while to find an original.

Regards,

Duncan.

Default Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika - Historical Information Needed

Hello again!

I have attached some new photos of my original Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika. Not sure if the ribbon is original, but the medal is. The reason I have created this post is to ask a few questions in regards to the different types of these awards. There are a few different stampings, ribbons and colors available - all of which can be genuine if they match up with the reference guides. My questions are listed below:

1. How many of these awards were issued?

2. Why do some awards have a bronze coloring while others have a metallic zinc coloring?

3. Why are there different ribbons available?

4. Is my example an early or late example?

I offer my thanks in advance to anybody who takes the time to have a look at my original example, and provide their expertise in answering the four questions set out above.

Best regards,

Duncan.

Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika - Real or Fake?Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika - Real or Fake?Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika - Real or Fake?Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika - Real or Fake?

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    looks ok.
    Would you be able to tell me anything about the history of this medal? I have listed some questions below?

Thanks.

Duncan.

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Good one
    Would you be able to help me out with some of the history of this medal? I have listed a few questions below.

Cheers!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast