Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Felfzug in Afrika, Fake?

Article about: Hey guys, I have this medal which i think is a reproduction because of the pitting on the surface of the medal and lack of detail. Am I correct? Thanks, Glen.

Default Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Felfzug in Afrika, Fake?

Hey guys, I have this medal which i think is a reproduction because of the pitting on the surface of the medal and lack of detail. Am I correct?
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Felfzug in Afrika, Fake?   Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Felfzug in Afrika, Fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Felfzug in Afrika, Fake?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Felfzug in Afrika, Fake?

Pitting is a bad sign Glen but the pics are a bit blurred to make out if it is actually pitting caused by a poor casting or if it is in fact something completely different. Zinc pest can leave pits on the surface for example.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Agreed, try and get a sharper picture Glen

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Are these pictures any good?
    Thanks, Glen.

More
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Felfzug in Afrika, Fake?   Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Felfzug in Afrika, Fake?  

Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Felfzug in Afrika, Fake?   Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Felfzug in Afrika, Fake?  

Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Felfzug in Afrika, Fake?   Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Felfzug in Afrika, Fake?  

Sorry, I have just rotated them.
    Thanks, Glen.

Hey guys i have a couple more pictures to share with you, so what do you guys think?
    Thanks, Glen.

Glen, I think your medal may be good... To be honest, they were never the highest quality medal to begin with!

Here is mine:
    Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Felfzug in Afrika, Fake?Medaille für den Italiensch-Deutschen Felfzug in Afrika, Fake?

Can anybody say for certain about this medal please because if it is no good i will have to return it.
    Thanks, Glen.

?

It's always a bit difficult with these Glen as they are quite poor in terms of quality as Joe noted. I think it's an original for what it's worth but that is my opinion alone based upon the overall look. As the saying goes - You pays your money and you takes your choice!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast