Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), '61' Rudolph Karneth.

Article about: Hello all! Today officially started my collection,received Ostmedaille and nice belt with buckle! Thanks for watching! Regards Rolands

TWS
    ?

Agree with B.B. on the ribbon. Medal itself appears good and nice to see the silver finish still on the helmet. Many have faded to gray.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), '61' Rudolph Karneth.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Despite the ribbon, the award itself is in fantastic condition with most of the silver wash intact.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

A lovely medal to kick off a collection. I, like many others, started with this medal and of all things an Imperial EK. I know you will enjoy collecting militaria as we all do and get wrapped up in all the history and variation of this fascinating hobby.
    Ken

?

Well done on your first items and I wish you all the best in collecting!

The ribbon also caught my eye as being different, but a beautiful marked Ostmedaille otherwise!

There is so much to learn on this forum and the money spent on membership fees is not even a drop in the ocean of the wealth of knowledge shared here. Welcome!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2