Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), '61' Rudolph Karneth.

Article about: Hello all! Today officially started my collection,received Ostmedaille and nice belt with buckle! Thanks for watching! Regards Rolands

Default Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), '61' Rudolph Karneth.

Hello all!

Today officially started my collection,received Ostmedaille and nice belt with buckle!

Thanks for watching!

Regards Rolands
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), '61' Rudolph Karneth.   Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), '61' Rudolph Karneth.  

Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), '61' Rudolph Karneth.   Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), '61' Rudolph Karneth.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), '61' Rudolph Karneth.
    P
    Many

Very good first item, I started mine with one of these and a party badge
    I wish you every success with your collection.

Regards,
    MG.

Very nice... I have the 57er version. Thanks for showing, and I hope you enjoy your militaria collecting in the future.

Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), '61' Rudolph Karneth.

Cheers,
    Steve

?

Very nice medal! Congrats!

Looks very good, congrats and good luck =)

The ribbon appears to be a reproduction. It lacks the scalloped edges seen on original ribbons. Nothing to worry about, as Ostmedaille ribbons are easy enough to find, and even easier to replace.

Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), '61' Rudolph Karneth.Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), '61' Rudolph Karneth.

Regards, B.B.

Brodie is 100% right =)

What a coincidence. I started my collection with an Ostmedaille and a black wound badge. It must be a thing amongst collectors.

Thank you kindly for your comments gents just ordered original ribbon,every day is a school day,now I know that ribbons should have waved shape on edges!

Collecting militaria is an exciting hobby, and one where we are constantly learning new things. Enjoy the ride, but be prepared for a rollercoaster journey!

Cheers,
    Steve

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast