MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) Deschler & sohn

Article about: Another first for me. That being this Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) by deschler and sohn which came from the famous deschler horde which I got from tompr

?

Default Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) Deschler & sohn

Another first for me. That being this Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) by deschler and sohn which came from the famous deschler horde which I got from tompresses site. I am quite surprised by how thin this medal type is.

This is My second medal from the deschler horde. I like getting these unissued medals for the condition, but I will eventually have to get an issued equivalent to feel satisfied with this medal type. I’m currently running out of space to show my medals off but luckily I am getting two ikea detolf shelves soon to sort that problem out.
    Enjoy.
    Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) Deschler & sohnMedaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) Deschler & sohnMedaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) Deschler & sohnMedaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) Deschler & sohnMedaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) Deschler & sohnMedaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) Deschler & sohn

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille) Deschler & sohn
    P
    Many

Are Deschler und Sohn, Ostmedaillen thinner than other makers?

?

I wouldn’t know . What i said was me being surprised as other german medals i have encountered are thicker, this is my first encounter with ostmedaillens

Very nice set. Medal itself is, of course, absolutely superb. Unissued items like this one are extremely attractive.

Best regards,
    Franko

A nice complete set! Would love to know where you got this one from. I think I'm coming down with a case of Deschler Fever myself.

Regards, B.B.

?

Well i got it from Tompress Shop – Orders and Medals, Militaria, Documents, Antiques , but unfortunately that was the last one. If i see another one though i will notify you!

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    I wouldn’t know . What i said was me being surprised as other german medals i have encountered are thicker, this is my first encounter with ostmedaillens
    I've got a couple, but nether are Deschler made so I'm curious too. I wouldn't say they are thin so is it just those made by Deschler?

?

From what i can tell Deschler made their medals the same thickness as everyone else. What i said was my remark as the medal to me felt thin and because i had never touched one or seen one in person before, surprised me

Nice set
    Hard earned little Zinker

?

I just wanted to say thanks to you sveimhugi. Your database for ostmedailles is amazing

Shame you dont have a museum in iceland. When i went over the main museum advertised was questionable and there was a mighty amount of lupines

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast