Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), Werner Redo.

Article about: I was taking some photos of my Ostmedaille the other day so I thought I would post some of them. This example comes with etui and there is a marking on the ribbon ring but, it is not deciphe

Default Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), Werner Redo.

I was taking some photos of my Ostmedaille the other day so I thought I would post some of them.
    This example comes with etui and there is a marking on the ribbon ring but, it is not decipherable.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), Werner Redo.   Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), Werner Redo.  

Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), Werner Redo.   Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), Werner Redo.  

Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), Werner Redo.   Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), Werner Redo.  

Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), Werner Redo.  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), Werner Redo.
    P
    Many

Another nice example !
    I just got an 88 ( Redo) my self the other day :-)
    I will take a couple of shots and post here to compare, if that's alright !?

Mfg
    Marc

Great set Ralph, a Werner Redo package it not that often seen compare to the medal itself.

/Jonas

Very nice 88 example ! Lovely !

Quote by unimarc View Post
    Another nice example !
    I just got an 88 ( Redo) my self the other day :-)
    I will take a couple of shots and post here to compare, if that's alright !?

Mfg
    Marc
    Thank you Marc!
    Please do.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by spunkmaja View Post
    Great set Ralph, a Werner Redo package it not that often seen compare to the medal itself.

/Jonas
    Thank you Jonas!
    I wasn't aware of that but always happy to learn more.
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Sveimhugi View Post
    Very nice 88 example ! Lovely !
    Thank you!
    Ralph.

Hi guys,

Here is my 88 Redo, but no bag :-/

Mfg
    Marc
    Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), Werner Redo.Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), Werner Redo.Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), Werner Redo.
    Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), Werner Redo.Medaille "Winterschlacht im Osten 1941/42" (Ostmedaille), Werner Redo.

2 nice examples.