Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938 mit Spange.

Article about: I much prefer the second example and would say it's a good piece but wait for a few more of the guys to chip in as well.

G43
    ?

Default Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938 mit Spange.

The medal looks to be an original, at least the front! These are the only two pictures I have. I am more concerned about the authenticity of the prague bar. Opinions please?

Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938 mit Spange.Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938 mit Spange.
    Last edited by Adrian; 08-28-2013 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938 mit Spange.
    P
    Many

I'm not too keen on the Castle Bar...I'd have to see the reverse prongs to be sure.
    cheers, Glenn

G43
    ?

Thanks Gleen, i'll email the dealer and have reverse pics up shortly!

?

I agree with Glenn, that Spange needs looking at closely. Try a search on the forum for them, they have been discussed and the finer details highlighted.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

G43
    ?

Thank you Adrian. I have done a search before posting and this particular bar seems to have more/different details than the originals posted in other threads. I thought this may be maker variation but I decided to post it because I am unsure. I just emailed the dealer asking for a better close-up of the obverse of the bar and a picture of the prongs on the reverse.

G43
    ?

Here is a completely different medal and prague bar from the same dealer. This one looks better to me. What do you guys think?Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938 mit Spange.Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938 mit Spange.Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938 mit Spange.

I agree...this one is much better.
    cheers, Glenn

G43
    ?

Thanks Glenn!

?

Yes I'm with Glenn on this 1.. The whole medal looks better too....Cheers Terry.

G43
    ?

Thank you terry.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast