MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Medal and Badge Collection

Article about: Several years ago, a gentleman contacted me about an SA dagger he had. Nothing more came of it until last week. He wanted to sell the dagger so I made an appointment to visit him the same da

Default Medal and Badge Collection

Several years ago, a gentleman contacted me about an SA dagger he had. Nothing more came of it until last week. He wanted to sell the dagger so I made an appointment to visit him the same day as he lived less than two miles away. When I arrived, he showed me a pristeen early SA dagger with 3-piece hanger, a salty small political flag and the following case of medals and badges. As there is nothing I wish to keep in the medal and badge collection, I will be phtographing them individually and posting them on this thread over the next week. The man was not a serious collector and put the collection together in the early 1970's. Luckily, all of it was genuine material. Here are a few pictures of the material. I will be placing the items in the For Sale section of the Forum. I may offer the total group at a discounted price.

Medal and Badge CollectionMedal and Badge CollectionMedal and Badge CollectionMedal and Badge Collection
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medal and Badge Collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: Medal and Badge Collection

Looking forward to These being offered in the classifieds as A few pieces have caught my eye. A good little collection for a "not serious" collector!!

As Helmetone has said a few pieces have caught my eye as well, Look forward to seeing those Iron Crosses!

Indeed Bob, some interesting pieces there.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

I am in desperate need of a decent Infanterie Sturmabzeichen! Nice finds!

Bob,

Can we see front and back shots of the Wound Badge? Looks like a nice haul for you, congratulations!

William Kramer

Quote by all1knew View Post
    Bob,

Can we see front and back shots of the Wound Badge? Looks like a nice haul for you, congratulations!

William Kramer
    I hope to post them next week. I have been having some problems with downloading pictures the past few days. This week is all ready booked up and not much extra time is available.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.