Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Medal collection update

Article about: As my bank statements dont make good reading there will be no more spending this year, apart from a couple of items on the way. So here is the final update of 2011 ! My collection has shrunk

Default Medal collection update

As my bank statements dont make good reading there will be no more spending this year, apart from a couple of items on the way. So here is the final update of 2011 !

My collection has shrunk this year, in order to fund my EKs I have sold off most of my HJ items, Edelweiss collection and WBs

2012 is another year though!

Hope you like them

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medal collection update   Medal collection update  

Medal collection update   Medal collection update  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medal collection update
    P
    Many

Default Re: Medal collection update

Nick, you have some great stuff! Your EK collection in particular looks fantastic, really good mate, thanks for showing us.

?

Stunning Nick. A wonderful collection, thanks again for sharing them all with us. Just a quick question, if it isn't too much trouble can you post a few shots of your DK?

Here's to 2012...and more nice items to join the already impressive display shown above.

Regards,

Carl

Thanks guys!

Here you go Carl, its a Zimmermann light version

Cheers

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Medal collection update  Medal collection update  Medal collection update  Medal collection update  Medal collection update  Medal collection update  Medal collection update 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Bloody hell mate, very nice!

Thanks mate !!

Nick

?

Thanks for showing off that little beauty Nick. It's a cracker! Wonderful finish.

Regards,

Carl

Great photos Nick!

?

Wow just dose not seem good enough amazing collection ! Is your ek collection compleat ?

Kind regards
    Alex

KSH
    ?

Your collection of crosses is truly impressive and coming along nicely! But why limit yourself to TR EK's when there are 1813's, 1870's and 1914's out there in all sorts of variants? That would utterly destroy your bank balance though...

- Kenneth

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast