Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Medal of the German Red Cross (Medaille des Deutschen Roten Kreuzes)

Article about: I though I would post this one since it is a bit of a harder medal to find and I don't see all that many Red Cross medals being posted. It is missing its ribbon (I should replace it someday

?

Default Medal of the German Red Cross (Medaille des Deutschen Roten Kreuzes)

I though I would post this one since it is a bit of a harder medal to find and I don't see all that many Red Cross medals being posted. It is missing its ribbon (I should replace it someday just haven't bothered) has a touch of plating loss on the suspension ring, but absolutely no damage to the enamel.

Medal of the German Red Cross (Medaille des Deutschen Roten Kreuzes)Medal of the German Red Cross (Medaille des Deutschen Roten Kreuzes)Medal of the German Red Cross (Medaille des Deutschen Roten Kreuzes)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medal of the German Red Cross (Medaille des Deutschen Roten Kreuzes)
    P
    Many

That is one absolutely gorgeous award. I like it very much, its a real beauty. Condition is really excellent. Great looking medal, thank you for sharing.

Best regards,
    Franko

?

Thanks Franko, very glad to have this one in my collection, wish I had more 37-39 Red Cross awards in my collection but the combination of them being a minefield and the price often keep them out of my reach.

Lovely award and top quality design. Not so often seen on the market. Highly collectible.

Here is mine.

Medal of the German Red Cross (Medaille des Deutschen Roten Kreuzes)Medal of the German Red Cross (Medaille des Deutschen Roten Kreuzes)

Medal of the German Red Cross (Medaille des Deutschen Roten Kreuzes)