Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Medal for Spanish Volunteers, Herres Flakabzeichen, and an unrecognized medal

Article about: Hi guys, I went back to the antique store today where I found the EKII and Flower War medals bar. He had these two other medals that I wanted to learn about as well as a Heeres Flakabzeichen

Default Medal for Spanish Volunteers, Herres Flakabzeichen, and an unrecognized medal

Hi guys,

I went back to the antique store today where I found the EKII and Flower War medals bar. He had these two other medals that I wanted to learn about as well as a Heeres Flakabzeichen marked L/5. Could I please get your thoughts on these items?

Thanks,
    Mo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medal for Spanish Volunteers, Herres Flakabzeichen, and an unrecognized medal   Medal for Spanish Volunteers, Herres Flakabzeichen, and an unrecognized medal  

Medal for Spanish Volunteers, Herres Flakabzeichen, and an unrecognized medal   Medal for Spanish Volunteers, Herres Flakabzeichen, and an unrecognized medal  

Medal for Spanish Volunteers, Herres Flakabzeichen, and an unrecognized medal   Medal for Spanish Volunteers, Herres Flakabzeichen, and an unrecognized medal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medal for Spanish Volunteers, Herres Flakabzeichen, and an unrecognized medal
    P
    Many

Default Re: Medal for Spanish Volunteers, Herres Flakabzeichen, and an unrecognized medal

Spanish Medal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medal for Spanish Volunteers, Herres Flakabzeichen, and an unrecognized medal   Medal for Spanish Volunteers, Herres Flakabzeichen, and an unrecognized medal  

Default Re: Medal for Spanish Volunteers, Herres Flakabzeichen, and an unrecognized medal

Unrecognized piece

Heer Flak's bad IMO,sorry. Stewy

L/5 doesn't exist. Stewy

Sorry, but the medal of the blue division is a famous reproduction check in the post-war period, is recognized by the "N" backwards, is a rare attempt to create a green and more expensive.
    is a copy of the 60
    Sorry

?

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Heer Flak's bad IMO,sorry. Stewy
    Yep, no question, a fake badge.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks for your help guys. Does anyone know what the green-ribboned medal is?

The Spanish Volunteers medal is the repro version sold by the Rudolf Souval firm of Vienna, Austria, (years ago), I have no idea why they put the backwards "n" on it; I saw these for sale there in 1977. The backwards "n" should have been an instant clue. The medal with the green ribbon is the 500 years anniversary medal for the district borderlands meeting @ the Annaberg Erzgebirge District of Mines of the Frohnaner Hammer Mill Firm , in the Ore Mountains mines is southeast Germany. I don't think that green ribbon belonsg on it.

[QUOTE=TriskelSonne;381980] The backwards "n" should have been an instant clue. QUOTE]

I thought at first that that might have just been some weird Spanish/Latin thing. haha

Thanks for all of your help guys!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast