Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Medals

Article about: Hi I stand corrected. Yes the medals are original but this a scam. No more pictures would be needed as even if you do purchase them you wont get them! Thanks Cameron

?

Default Re: Medals

Thanks Adrian. I'm just a rookie collector and I know that in Brazil it'll be a tough job. So I'm trying to start with local sellers with some reputation, but allways checkin information. I don't know yet how easy is to import such articles and if it's legal to receive these medals with a swastika here. I apreciatte your help and be sure I'll bother you a lot to increase my collection while I study to learn more about it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medals
    P
    Many

?

No worries, just remember to post the piece before you part with any cash.

Not sure what the rules and laws are surrounding the import of such things so make sure you check it out. I think we have another collector from Brazil here although I can't remember his name right now.

I'm fairly sure I sent an EK2 Spange to Brazil a few years ago.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

It would be nice to have his contact. I'll check about my country laws and maybe start buying such articles here in the forum may be a good and secure way to give my first steps.

Hi Cart, I'm not sure if you are a member of WAF but there is a long standing Brazilian member there called wschmidt who I sold a LW dagger to. He knows the ins and outs of shipping to and from Brazil

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Hi Cart, I'm not sure if you are a member of WAF but there is a long standing Brazilian member there called wschmidt who I sold a LW dagger to. He knows the ins and outs of shipping to and from Brazil

Nick
    That was the guy I sent the Spange to.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    That was the guy I sent the Spange to.
    He could be a member of this forum under another user name

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thanks again for the information. Do you have any idea how can I contact him? And an idiot question: What's WAF?

Quote by cart View Post
    Thanks again for the information. Do you have any idea how can I contact him? And an idiot question: What's WAF?
    Here is a link Cart

Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums - Powered by vBulletin

WAF = Wehrmacht Awards Forum
    Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Thanks, Glen.

?

Ha, thats it! Really an idiot question! I became a member of WAF but I have no posts because I don't know how to upload a photo there. I tried many times but I don't get it. I asked for help with no response yet. I think I'm happier here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast