Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Medals and badges galore!

Article about: Hello everyone, I could use your opinions on this assortment of German awards. I think they're good but second and third opinions always know best. I particularly like the '57 Aux. Cruiser b

Default Medals and badges galore!

Hello everyone,

I could use your opinions on this assortment of German awards. I think they're good but second and third opinions always know best.

I particularly like the '57 Aux. Cruiser badge and the L/15 War Merit Cross.

Thanks for your help,
    Mo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medals and badges galore!  
    Attached Images Attached Images Medals and badges galore!  Medals and badges galore!  Medals and badges galore!  Medals and badges galore!  Medals and badges galore!  Medals and badges galore!  Medals and badges galore!  Medals and badges galore!  Medals and badges galore!  Medals and badges galore!  Medals and badges galore!  Medals and badges galore!  Medals and badges galore!  Medals and badges galore!  Medals and badges galore!  Medals and badges galore!  Medals and badges galore!  Medals and badges galore!  Medals and badges galore!  Medals and badges galore!  Medals and badges galore! 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medals and badges galore!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Medals and badges galore!

All looks good IMO except that cruiser badge. I would get an expert to speak on it.

Jeff

I only have a little bit of extra money to indulge myself with so I'm having a hard time deciding what I want. The Otto Placzec minesweeper and the L/15 WMC are both $100. I will probably end up with one of them.

I like the 4 year/West wall combo...............!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

For $100 I would go with the Minesweeper everytime, especially in that condition and not because I'm biased.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Its not a Otto Placzec minesweeper, but a zinc Schwerin. All looks original, I think the aux is a later 57 variant. I only don't like the first KVKI, its fake or an original with replaced pin, I don't know.

I do not like the first KVKI and the cruiser badge.
    The sport badge is it gold or bronze?
    I would go with the minesweeper badge very nice badge for a very nice price.

Chris

I would like to have a black wound badge as well. Out of all the things in my collection, I still lack one. : /

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I would like to have a black wound badge as well. Out of all the things in my collection, I still lack one. : /
    No way you better get on the ball partner.Just jocking.
    That was my first badge got it for 5 Marks at the fleamarket in Germany.

chris