Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Medals for opinions please.

Article about: It was too too late to tell me not to wash it, I did that straight away, nevertheless it is a bit cleaner now and it looks as it the marks you have highlighted are natural were and teasr rub

Default Medals for opinions please.

Medals for opinions please.Medals for opinions please.Medals for opinions please.Medals for opinions please.Medals for opinions please.Medals for opinions please.Medals for opinions please.Medals for opinions please.Medals for opinions please.Medals for opinions please.Medals for opinions please.Medals for opinions please.Medals for opinions please.Medals for opinions please.Medals for opinions please.Medals for opinions please.Medals for opinions please.It was too too late to tell me not to wash it, I did that straight away, nevertheless it is a bit cleaner now and it looks as it the marks you have highlighted are natural were and teasr rubbings. I have no interest in German badges so I have a number of fairly common ones for sale and will try to post them on here. You will have to excuse my description of them as my knowledge of german badges is very limited. All these badges were picked up in North Africa by my uncle.The skull badge was not from N.A. but was given to an officer in the Fife and Forfar yeomanry by a member of the 21st Panzer army in north west europe on the end of hostilities. I am open to offers on all of the above badges, thanks to all of you who have replied to my request for help, John.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medals for opinions please.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Eisernes Kreuz 2nd Klasse.

Hi John, great items and knowing where they came from makes them extra special.

Could you do me a favour? In the Heer forum we are trying to build up a photo database of Heer Panzer collar deathshead insignia. Could you add yours there please?

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...ginals-144167/

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Default Re: Medals for opinions please.

Hi John,
    I've started a new thread for the above awards and moved them out of the EK forum. All of the above are original awards but I can't comment on the eagle stickpin as they are outside my area of interest, hopefully one of the other guys can comment.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Medals for opinions please.

The stick pin is real and appears to be an KM cap badge.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!