Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mein Kriegsmarine Abzeichen.

Article about: I picked these up some time ago from ukmsales and just wanted to get the clans approuval on these. They include Marine-Artillerie-Kriegsabzeichen, Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen, and a Flotten-Kr

?

Default Mein Kriegsmarine Abzeichen.

I picked these up some time ago from ukmsales and just wanted to get the clans approuval on these. They include Marine-Artillerie-Kriegsabzeichen, Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen, and a Flotten-Kriegsabzeichen. I forgot what the makers are, if I dont write stuff down I forget and Im only 26 I thought I saw a makers mark abreviation list on here some time ago but cant seem too find it now. Could anyone point me in the right direction so I can identify these makers and any others I come across? Much appreciated! mfg LeeMein Kriegsmarine Abzeichen.Mein Kriegsmarine Abzeichen.Mein Kriegsmarine Abzeichen.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mein Kriegsmarine Abzeichen.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Mein Kriegsmarine Abzeichen.

Mein Kriegsmarine Abzeichen.Mein Kriegsmarine Abzeichen.Mein Kriegsmarine Abzeichen.

?

Mein Kriegsmarine Abzeichen.Mein Kriegsmarine Abzeichen.Mein Kriegsmarine Abzeichen.

These badges are interesting for the following reasons. The maker mark S.H.U.co on a coastal artillery badge is a contentious issue. People say the maker didn't make the badge, others do. There were I believe, a large number of fake badges in circulation with this mark. My personal opinion would be to steer clear.

The destroyer badge looks a good f.o. Well done.

The high seas fleet badge, is, in my opinion, a fake. RS&S made badges did not have this hinge, pin and catch arrangement. The details are also wrong (eagle head for instance).

Try rmmilitaria.com for your German militaria.

?

All fake.

?

Thanks for the info booboo252. Anubis can you tell me why you think they are all fake?

?

Shuco never produced coastal artillary badge.The destroyer and the HSF are absolutely different from the originals, wrong setup(hinge,catch,pin).
    Fo destroyers have vertical and not horizontal set up...

?

Ok thanks for the additional input. I dont know anything about these so thats why I ask. Is there a list of makers marks etc. anywhere? I will wait for more comments before I decide to keep or discard these. Lee