Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Memel Medal - "Tilted G" type 3?

Article about: OK guys, i went this one alone, due to the scarcity of this i thought it was worth the risk, i compared all i could with the info available on here and WAF: Memel database of originals - Weh

Default Memel Medal - "Tilted G" type 3?

OK guys, i went this one alone, due to the scarcity of this i thought it was worth the risk, i compared all i could with the info available on here and WAF:

Memel database of originals - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Medaille zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr des Memellandes

and hopefully i've pulled off an original, what i think is a "Tilted G" type 3?

any opions otherwise please?

Memel Medal - "Tilted G" type 3?Memel Medal - "Tilted G" type 3?Memel Medal - "Tilted G" type 3?
    "Per Ardua"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Memel Medal - "Tilted G" type 3?
    P
    Many

imho it is a fake one,i have studied and compared my 2 originals to your's for nearly 45 mins.and I see some differences to mine,the bird has wider wings and looks ready for the pot..but wait for others to comment not just me.

Thanks harryamb appreciate your opinion
    "Per Ardua"

Harryamb are your memels on the site here? Or can you post pics, please, if it's not too much trouble? Thanks!
    "Per Ardua"

1 is posted by Ade.

Thanks Harry, but I've been scouring through the forum for the one posted by Ade, but for the life of me can't find it!

I found this one though which is very similar, but I don't know if there's a mark at the bottom of mine or my imagination ...

Medaille zur Erinnerung an die Heimkehr des Memellandes.

I do know though that I'm never that lucky to pull anything like this off anyway!
    "Per Ardua"

if it does not have the initials,which I cant see its a dud as well as the other reason I explained.

It is good.

I know I have posted pics before somewhere.....

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade! Looks like for once I've pulled it off? I know these Memels are especially contentious. I researched as best I could thanks to this site, well worth the price of a gold membership.
    "Per Ardua"

Ade, I have searched for the past couple of days for your Memel thats posted on here, but can't find it anywhere, am I just being stupid? (probably don't answer that!)
    "Per Ardua"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast