MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection

Article about: hello. i would like proudly to introduce you my new eastern medal. the condition is mint, unissued and looks really beautiful. its not thick like other medals-compared with ,,127,, eastern m

Default ,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection

hello. i would like proudly to introduce you my new eastern medal. the condition is mint, unissued and looks really beautiful. its not thick like other medals-compared with ,,127,, eastern medal and weight is only 15 grams. what is unusual is that, that is marked ,,19,, wiedmann. what do you think about that? maybe false ring? but doesnt look that was changed. anyway i think it is original hans dieren and i love it. will not sleep today thanks for any comment. have a look......

,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection
    P
    Many

I just checked my marked '19' and it weighs in at 17 grams. I weighed the '127' and a '65' for comparison and they both weigh 18 grams. The medal you show looks good to me, though, and a nice specimen at that. As '19' is for E. Ferd Weidmann Frankfurt a. Main, I suspect the bag does not originate with the medal. If I am not mistaken, Metallwarenfabrik Posen – Hans Dieren would be unmarked.

Just for grins, I weighed a couple of unmarked examples, and they weighed 17 and 18 grams respectively.

hello. may be...but is it possible that is original hans dieren only with replaced ring? because it is not thick as other medals and not as heavy as others...thank you for responding.

I suppose anything is possible, but from your pictures the ring does not look to have been messed with, so that wouldn't be very high on my list of probabilities.

and do you know the weight of wiedmann medal? i dont have it in my collection...than it looks that its wiedmann medal with not matching bag of issue...

My marked Weidman (19) weighed 17 grams.

thanks roger...now we have 2 grams difference. lets wait what the others say....

Here is my medal for comparison.
    Here is my medal for comparison, it weighs 16 grams.
    Roger is right, the pieces are not actually marked.

As it does not look the stamp of the manufacturer 19, this looks different.

,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection,,metallwarenfabrik posen, hans dieren,,-welcome in my collection

?

I agree the packet and medal are from different makers.
    If the ribbon ring shows no sign of being replaced it is a Weidmann made piece.

Has anyone seen a known Dieren Ostmedaille or do we only know of the award envelopes marked as such?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

So far I guess no one can tell if an unmarked Ostmedaille is a Dieren or not since the only thing is the marked envelope. So that is why I posted my Dieren (hopefully) so we could compare our Dieren sets and maybe find a resemblance.

For example, my medal got a “missing piece” on the suspension ring. Maybe someone also have this “feature”?

/Jonas

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast