Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Militaria-Berlin reputable?

Article about: Just wondering about the following online German company and if anyone has had any dealings? It looks like a very professional operation - Militärhistorische Antiquitäten Berlin - Christian

Question Militaria-Berlin reputable?

Just wondering about the following online German company and if anyone has had any dealings? It looks like a very professional operation - Militärhistorische Antiquitäten Berlin - Christian von Eicke GmbH - Militaria Versandhandel - content/de

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Militaria-Berlin reputable?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Militaria-Berlin reputable?

Ja wohl! und Kai winkler History shop auf deustchland

?

Militaria Berlin is a very good dealer with an excellent reputation. I've bought from them several times. There are also our forum sponsors who are equally as reputable and a pleasure to deal with. You can find their sites at the bottom of the main forum in the Militaria Dealers Corner sub forum.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

No problem with them.

Garry: I would have grave reservations about using Herr Winkler unless you know EXACTLY what you are looking at......

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Top dealer But you have to be extremely fast on the button, their items sell very quickly

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Kai has been on the high side but yes know what you are buying for sure.

I had also some deals with the guys from Militaria-Berlin and let made some coa`s in the past.It was always good and i had never a problem.And the delivery and work is very fast!

I have not dealt with Militaria-Berlin directly, but I recently received a Close Combat Clasp that came indirectly from them. It arrived nicely packaged in a blue plastic case that had "Militaria-Berlin" and all their contact information printed on it.

Very nice to know that they take care in shipping their items. Very impressed!

?

Quote by tarvin890 View Post
    Kai has been on the high side but yes know what you are buying for sure.
    Kai is known for outright fakes.

I have dealt with them on several occasions, i can recommend them but as said you have to be quick, their items sell very fast.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast