Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Miniature mutterkreuz silber, with pin. Real or fake?

Article about: Hi all, Any ideas on this? I was only able to find one sample of a mini Mutterkreuz with a backing pin on the cross itself (and that's on this forum). Is this a modified MK, or just a fantas

Default Miniature mutterkreuz silber, with pin. Real or fake?

Hi all,

Any ideas on this? I was only able to find one sample of a mini Mutterkreuz with a backing pin on the cross itself (and that's on this forum). Is this a modified MK, or just a fantasy fake?

Thanks for any thoughts as always

Miniature mutterkreuz silber, with pin. Real or fake?Miniature mutterkreuz silber, with pin. Real or fake?Miniature mutterkreuz silber, with pin. Real or fake?Miniature mutterkreuz silber, with pin. Real or fake?Miniature mutterkreuz silber, with pin. Real or fake?Miniature mutterkreuz silber, with pin. Real or fake?Miniature mutterkreuz silber, with pin. Real or fake?Miniature mutterkreuz silber, with pin. Real or fake?Miniature mutterkreuz silber, with pin. Real or fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Miniature mutterkreuz silber, with pin. Real or fake?
    P
    Many

It looks okay to me.
    I have one posted here for referernce.
    Ehrenkreuz der Deutsche Mutter Zweite Stufe, Miniatue Pin Back
    You can probably find a link to dasmutterkruez.com in this thread.
    Update dasmutterkreuz.com
    There you should be able to see pretty well most of the variants that were available.
    Ralph.
    Last edited by rbminis; 03-15-2015 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Typo
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Many thanks Ralph.

That's the thread that I was referring to. I think I will purchase it

Congrats!
    They are not easy to come by.
    If you don't, I would be interested.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Nice original piece not one you see every day. I would go for it

looks fine get it.

Many thanks everyone. Purchase made, just waiting to get my hands on it Will post nice photos once it arrives.

Default Mini Mutterkreuz silber with pin

Hi all,

This little guy just arrived in the post today I've put it to scale against my gold Mutterkreuz.

Miniature mutterkreuz silber, with pin. Real or fake?Miniature mutterkreuz silber, with pin. Real or fake?Miniature mutterkreuz silber, with pin. Real or fake?Miniature mutterkreuz silber, with pin. Real or fake?Miniature mutterkreuz silber, with pin. Real or fake?

That's a really nice looking piece with the more unusual pin mount rather than the ribbon bow mounting.
    I am not too sure of it's originality as I note the quality of the white enamel looks a little poor and I have nothing similar in my collection to compare it with

Still a nice little example
    All the best
    Doug

Nothing wrong with the mini. The enamel is just thin applied thats normal imagine how hard it is to put enamel in such a small mini.

Now you have to look for the half size variant

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast