Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mixed lot of Third Reich Items

Article about: Must see a close up of that EK1 Thanks Nick

Default Mixed lot of Third Reich Items

Hey guys i have been offered this little bundle, i appreciate the pictures are of a poor quality but im getting some better ones tomorrow but i thought i should just post these on now, well enjoy, im not liking the NSDAP stickpin the enamelling looks too new. No idea what the belt buckle is, screw-back EK1, Dresden NSKOV badge, day badge (more than likly to be real ), what looks to be another day badge (looks too small to be a campaign shield), minesweeper and u-boat badge and finally a DAF stickpin,
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01932.JPG.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	197.4 KB 
ID:	257020  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: Mixed lot of Third Reich Items

There we go!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01918.JPG.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	217.3 KB 
ID:	257031   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01952.JPG.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	233.3 KB 
ID:	257032  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01917.JPG.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	200.5 KB 
ID:	257033  

One day badge looks ok Glen. Don't like the Minesweeper or U-boot. Stewy

haha cheers mate i will get better pics, so if that a definite for the minesweeper and u-boot badges, although i know your word is gospel when it comes to TR combat badges =D
    Thanks, Glen.

Glenn, better photos are really needed to make a judgement on these items. Some look to have potential. Back views are also imperative.
    I also don't like the NSDAP stickpin, but better pics might prove us both wrong. :-)
    The supposed Police buckle does not look right to me at all. If not totally mistaken the police buckle had a large swastika on it.
    Tom

Would like better pics of the stick pins but first impression is not good.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

yh i no, i could of waited til tomorrow when i get the better pics but i just wanted so 1st opinions, im getting individual closeups of each of them from front and back. I totally agree with you on the stickpin but who knows, and the buckle... well police 1st came into my head but after some research i could only find ones with a swastika on it like you said,
    Thanks, Glen.

Quote by StuG III View Post
    Glenn, better photos are really needed to make a judgement on these items. Some look to have potential. Back views are also imperative.
    I also don't like the NSDAP stickpin, but better pics might prove us both wrong. :-)
    The supposed Police buckle does not look right to me at all. If not totally mistaken the police buckle had a large swastika on it.
    Tom

The Police buckle is a fantasy design. The NSDAP stick pin is also bad.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Yes i had a feeling that that was the case as i couldnt find it anywhere, also i have been offered a Munich arms badge at a very good price, i havent actually seen one of these before so im hoping its not a fantasy piece... but the more i think about the less i think its a fantasy piece, could it be from a early munich rally. I don't know.
    Thanks, Glen.

Name:	mail.jpeg 
Views:	80 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	257239  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

A modern fantasy badge. The design is taken from a contemporary illustration.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast