Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Mixed lot of Third Reich Items

Article about: Must see a close up of that EK1 Thanks Nick

Default Mixed lot of Third Reich Items

Hey guys i have been offered this little bundle, i appreciate the pictures are of a poor quality but im getting some better ones tomorrow but i thought i should just post these on now, well enjoy, im not liking the NSDAP stickpin the enamelling looks too new. No idea what the belt buckle is, screw-back EK1, Dresden NSKOV badge, day badge (more than likly to be real ), what looks to be another day badge (looks too small to be a campaign shield), minesweeper and u-boat badge and finally a DAF stickpin,
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mixed lot of Third Reich Items  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mixed lot of Third Reich Items
    P
    Many

Default Re: Mixed lot of Third Reich Items

There we go!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mixed lot of Third Reich Items   Mixed lot of Third Reich Items  

Mixed lot of Third Reich Items  

One day badge looks ok Glen. Don't like the Minesweeper or U-boot. Stewy

haha cheers mate i will get better pics, so if that a definite for the minesweeper and u-boot badges, although i know your word is gospel when it comes to TR combat badges =D
    Thanks, Glen.

Glenn, better photos are really needed to make a judgement on these items. Some look to have potential. Back views are also imperative.
    I also don't like the NSDAP stickpin, but better pics might prove us both wrong. :-)
    The supposed Police buckle does not look right to me at all. If not totally mistaken the police buckle had a large swastika on it.
    Tom

Would like better pics of the stick pins but first impression is not good.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

yh i no, i could of waited til tomorrow when i get the better pics but i just wanted so 1st opinions, im getting individual closeups of each of them from front and back. I totally agree with you on the stickpin but who knows, and the buckle... well police 1st came into my head but after some research i could only find ones with a swastika on it like you said,
    Thanks, Glen.

Quote by StuG III View Post
    Glenn, better photos are really needed to make a judgement on these items. Some look to have potential. Back views are also imperative.
    I also don't like the NSDAP stickpin, but better pics might prove us both wrong. :-)
    The supposed Police buckle does not look right to me at all. If not totally mistaken the police buckle had a large swastika on it.
    Tom

The Police buckle is a fantasy design. The NSDAP stick pin is also bad.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Yes i had a feeling that that was the case as i couldnt find it anywhere, also i have been offered a Munich arms badge at a very good price, i havent actually seen one of these before so im hoping its not a fantasy piece... but the more i think about the less i think its a fantasy piece, could it be from a early munich rally. I don't know.
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mixed lot of Third Reich Items  
    Attached Images Attached Images Mixed lot of Third Reich Items 

A modern fantasy badge. The design is taken from a contemporary illustration.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast