Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Mutterkreutz 1.-3. stufe and a miniature.

Article about: All wonderfull examples of a beautifully designed award. Thanks both forposting. Rudy

Default Mutterkreutz 1.-3. stufe and a miniature.

Hi

Just got the gold, silver and miniature. the bronce one, I have posted ealier in another thread.

The band on the silver one is shortened a little bit and then a push button has been sewed on it. Funny thing, I have not seen before... unfortunately it's broken...

The silver one came with two issue packets. Can any of you guys tell me which one belongs to the cross ? There are no maker marks on the cross....

Best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mutterkreutz 1.-3. stufe and a miniature.   Mutterkreutz 1.-3. stufe and a miniature.  

Mutterkreutz 1.-3. stufe and a miniature.   Mutterkreutz 1.-3. stufe and a miniature.  

Mutterkreutz 1.-3. stufe and a miniature.   Mutterkreutz 1.-3. stufe and a miniature.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mutterkreutz 1.-3. stufe and a miniature.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Mutterkreutz 1.-3. stufe and a miniature.

Very nice additions! They all look like they're in good condition too.
    It's impossible to say who the maker is on any Mutterkreuz as the full size medals are never marked. Sometimes you will find an LDO number on the miniature crosses however.

Thanks Adrian.
    I will match it with the bag in the best condition then and see if any one will trade a 3. stufe bag for a 2. stufe...

Beautiful awards and in great condition.
    I love these medals, but i only have the bronze example.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Thanks Nuno.
    IMO they are the some of most beautiful awards of the third reich.
    The condition on these ones are excellent, no reason to upgrade. Just need an issue bag for my 3. stufe and the gold and silver miniature awards.

Very nice crosses! The cased gold is lovely

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nice ones I like the little girls in a box though.
    Eric
    Mutterkreutz 1.-3. stufe and a miniature.
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Thanks. You're right, the little ones should be in a box....are they hard to find ?

?

Looking closer at the packets, I'm slightly unsure about them. I've never seen a Carl Forster & Graf packet with this type of font on the reverse. Usually the font is more Germanic in style (not sure what the correct term is) whereas this looks quite 'modern'
    The Brehmer packet again has a stamp I've not come across before. I normally encounter them like the example below.
    Obviously this doesn't make the fake of course but I would be interested to see if anyone else has packets by these makers with the same stamps and to hear anymore thoughts or opinions?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mutterkreutz 1.-3. stufe and a miniature.  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

By the way, nice collection ez1969...
    Seems like I got to do some research on the issue bags....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast