Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mutterkreuz

Article about: Hi Guys I am here again asking for your help . Could you please tell me if these medals are good or bad as I have a chance of purchasing them . I know there are lots of books to look at but

Default Re: Mutterkreuz

Thanks Davejb, I have since contacted them and he says he has another 4 silver ones, i said if he gives me a better one we might have a deal but he says his camera is away getting serviced at the moment so i said i would wait. Thats all I can do at the moment I thought 110 was ok for the three cause these seem to be going up all the time to
    Thanks rod

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Mutterkreuz

I agree , thats a very keen price for all three, however the excuse of " my camera is in the shop" is an old one, it gives the seller some leeway to finding something better looking and at the same time keeping you on the hook so to speak, i can only go by the fact that when i purchased my gold mutter cross it was 57 about three yrs ago, im not sure of the prices now, but 110 for all three seems very cheap and it makes me wonder why, perhaps someone else can advise re current prices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12