Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?

Article about: Hi, I bought 2 Mutterkreuz. The bronze from the erdmann militaria, and the gold is from a militaria shop, but i don't know is it original or not. PLease help me! i know, the box is fake. Tha

Default Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?

Hi,

I bought 2 Mutterkreuz.
    The bronze from the erdmann militaria, and the gold is from a militaria shop, but i don't know is it original or not.
    PLease help me!
    i know, the box is fake.
    gold: picture: 1st,2,3,4,8 pictures
    bronze: 5th,6,7 pictures
    Thanks!
    Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?
    P
    Many

?

Gold looks fine to me, the bronze has a weird thing going on with the year on the back and the horizontal length of the cross, but wait for more input

Thanks. I Hope the bronze is original, because i bought from ermann militaria, which is a reliable online shop, which was recommend from WW 2 - Militaria & History of German, Soviet, USA and Western Allies uniforms, awards and battles. War Relics forum

?

Gold looks ok, nice fine engraving - bronze looks real heavy engraving - never seen one as heavy as that, but engravers vary and obverse looks good, but who would want to copy a $60.oo medal?

As stated by Pyro, I am not convinced the bronze is authentic. I do not like the date on the reverse and I am not sure of the backing behind the blue enamel. Possibly a new photo with more light on the obverse would show it better. The box may not be for the Mutterkruez but I am not sure that it is a fake.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

hm. i bought the bronze from the erdmann militaria...hm
    The box has a sticker i think in the front.Mutterkreuz gold and bronze - original or not?

Quote by barrie View Post
    Gold looks ok, nice fine engraving - bronze looks real heavy engraving - never seen one as heavy as that, but engravers vary and obverse looks good, but who would want to copy a $60.oo medal?
    Believe me, there are copies of this medal.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Bajcsia View Post
    hm. i bought the bronze from the erdmann militaria...hm
    The box has a sticker i think in the front.
    That sticker with its pixellated SS-style eagle has definitely no business being on any medal case.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    That sticker with its pixellated SS-style eagle has definitely no business being on any medal case.
    Agreed!
    Ralph.

the box is fake (or made for something else WW2 stuffs)
    But i don't exactly know the 2 mutterkreuz. Are they original or not. Nobody sure?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast