Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Mutterkreuz set, including regulations sheet......

Article about: This nice set arrived today, a bronze Mutterkreuz with envelope marked for Osang and a sheet outlining regulations and recommendations to be followed and taken into consideration before best

?

Default Mutterkreuz set, including regulations sheet......

This nice set arrived today, a bronze Mutterkreuz with envelope marked for Osang and a sheet outlining regulations and recommendations to be followed and taken into consideration before bestowing the award.
    For a thread with a full translation of the sheet please see here.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mutterkreuz set, including regulations sheet......   Mutterkreuz set, including regulations sheet......  

Mutterkreuz set, including regulations sheet......   Mutterkreuz set, including regulations sheet......  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mutterkreuz set, including regulations sheet......
    P
    Many

Default Re: Mutterkreuz set, including regulations sheet......

Adrian, what a great set !

The bronze on the medal is lovely!

I didnt realise Gustav Heinrich Osang of Dresden made MCs, I thought he only made 'Lufty' stuff. I still have a lot to learn!

I find that Regulations document just fascinating !!

A brilliant purchase

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

That is a sweet heart of a deal Adrian. I still say some of the rules for the cross need to be applied today. Most are common sense requirements for any civilization.

Jay

?

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    I still say some of the rules for the cross need to be applied today. Most are common sense requirements for any civilization.

Jay
    Thank you both for your comments. I agree with your sentiments Jay, there is alot of sense in there which could be applied to modern society.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....