Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

My 5 Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter, real or fake?

Article about: Hi again everyone these are 5 Mutterkreuz that I have collected, I would like to know if they are real, I have looked over other posts and can not see any of the obvious flaws like writing o

Default My 5 Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter, real or fake?

Hi again everyone

these are 5 Mutterkreuz that I have collected, I would like to know if they are real, I have looked over other posts and can not see any of the obvious flaws like writing on the back not engraved or engraved poorly etc. Though I did notice the 2 bronze awards are very different finishes of bronze?

My 5 Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter, real or fake?My 5 Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter, real or fake?

Thanks for the help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My 5 Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mutter, real or fake?
    P
    Many

Please post them separately with close ups of the obverse and reverse. Each in their own threads, in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi

Sorry for the mistake I am new to the forums, and did look for where mothers crosses are posted and all the posts I could find seemed to be in this section of the forum, when I get a chance I will take photos of them individually and post them where you have asked

No problem, I am sure you will find that most are posted in the Orders and Decorations area.
    I know all of mine are.
    Please read this thread first, it will help you to understand how to post them.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)