Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My Collection of Kriegsmarine medals and badges

Article about: Hello, I love awards of the Kriegsmarine. I would like to post my collection of my medals and badges associated with the smallest branch of the Wehrmacht. Most of these items were obtained i

?

Thumbs up Aux Cruiser

Here is my Auxiliary Cruiser by Schwerin Berlin.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection of Kriegsmarine medals and badges   My Collection of Kriegsmarine medals and badges  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection of Kriegsmarine medals and badges
    P
    Many

?

Thumbs up Blockade Runner

Here is my 2nd type Blockade Runners badge in zinc with dished out reverse (along with the stickpin) by Schwerin Berlin. This badge is also cased.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection of Kriegsmarine medals and badges   My Collection of Kriegsmarine medals and badges  

My Collection of Kriegsmarine medals and badges   My Collection of Kriegsmarine medals and badges  

?

Thumbs up S-boat badges

Here are my 1st and 2nd pattern S-boot badges. The 1st pattern is by Schwerin Berlin and the 2nd pattern is by AS.

My Collection of Kriegsmarine medals and badges   My Collection of Kriegsmarine medals and badges  

?

Thumbs up Coastal Artillery badge

Here is a beautiful hand vaulted Coastal Artillery badge by Schwerin Berlin. This veteran obtained piece was captured at Cherbourg.

?

Thumbs up The KM Honor Roll Clasp

The rarest of all of the Honor Roll Clasps belongs to the Kriegsmarine. Here is a beautiful unissued example and the case has the more desirable double hinge.

Very nice and tasteful badges and in parts very rare too. Love the WW1 U-Boot badge....

Regards and thanks for showing cool Militaria

Joe

?

Thumbs up KM German Cross in Gold

Here is a cloth German Cross in Gold awarded to members of the Kriegsmarine (it has a dark blue backing).

Thanks for showing these lovely items Jody
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thumbs up KM Campaign Shields

Following are the campaign shields that could be awarded to members of the Kriegsmarine. Narvik, Krim and Kuban. The Krim and Kuban are especially hard to find. The Narvik is a rare early tombak piece by Juncker. The Krim is by J. C. Maedicke and the Kuban is by Karl Würster of Markneukirchen.

?

Thumbs up U-boat Display

Here is a rare framed document for a 2nd class Eagle Spange. Spange documents are rare birds and especially if they are like this one, and are for a member of the Kriegsmarine.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection of Kriegsmarine medals and badges  

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast