Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My Collection of Kriegsmarine medals and badges

Article about: Hello, I love awards of the Kriegsmarine. I would like to post my collection of my medals and badges associated with the smallest branch of the Wehrmacht. Most of these items were obtained i

?

Thumbs up My Collection of Kriegsmarine medals and badges

Hello,
    I love awards of the Kriegsmarine. I would like to post my collection of my medals and badges associated with the smallest branch of the Wehrmacht. Most of these items were obtained in the 70's and 80's (yes, there was collecting before the internet).

Regards,
    Jody

First up is my Imperial U-boat badge by C.E. Juncker (Walther Schott is the designer).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection of Kriegsmarine medals and badges   My Collection of Kriegsmarine medals and badges  

Last edited by Jody; 05-17-2014 at 08:49 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection of Kriegsmarine medals and badges
    P
    Many

?

Thumbs up Schwerin U-boat

Here is my second pattern U-boat by Schwerin Berlin (with flat C catch instead of the wire catch).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection of Kriegsmarine medals and badges   My Collection of Kriegsmarine medals and badges  

?

Thumbs up Schickle U-boat

Here is my Schickle type U-boat with a rare L/18 mark for B.H. Mayer.

?

Thumbs up Schickle U-boat

An Otto Schickle U-boat with al 4 arms of the swastika cut-out.

?

Thumbs up 2nd Pattern U-boat clasps

Here are my 2nd pattern U-boat clasps by Schwerin Berlin.

My Collection of Kriegsmarine medals and badges   My Collection of Kriegsmarine medals and badges  

?

Thumbs up Schwerin Destroyers badge

Here is an early mint 1st pattern Destroyers badge by Schwerin Berlin.

?

Thumbs up GWL Destroyers badge

Here is a Destroyers badge by GWL.

?

Thumbs up S&L Destroyers badge

Here is my Destroyers badge by S&L (an uncommon maker).

?

Thumbs up Minesweepers

Minesweepers badge by Scherwin Berlin (early type).

?

Thumbs up HSF Badge

High Seas Fleet by Schwerin Berlin.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast