Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Gemeinsames Flugzeugfuhrer-Beobachter Abzeichen

Article about: Hello, One of my favorite Luftwaffe badges is the Pilot/Observer badge. The badge was instituted by Herman Göring on January 19, 1935 to replaced the Aircrew badge. The Pilot/Observer badge

?

Thumbs up My Gemeinsames Flugzeugfuhrer-Beobachter Abzeichen

Hello,
    One of my favorite Luftwaffe badges is the Pilot/Observer badge. The badge was instituted by Herman Göring on January 19, 1935 to replaced the Aircrew badge. The Pilot/Observer badge was given to individuals who were qualified as both a pilot and an observer.

I have been fortunate enough to have owned several of these badges over the years, but my favorite is this cased example by Assmann and Son. The badge is near mint and has nearly all of its finish intact. It also comes with its proper case. I have owned this badge for around 34 years (I was a teenager when I got this badge) and it is still one of my favorite Luftwaffe pieces.

Regards,
    Jody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Gemeinsames Flugzeugfuhrer-Beobachter Abzeichen   My Gemeinsames Flugzeugfuhrer-Beobachter Abzeichen  

My Gemeinsames Flugzeugfuhrer-Beobachter Abzeichen   My Gemeinsames Flugzeugfuhrer-Beobachter Abzeichen  

My Gemeinsames Flugzeugfuhrer-Beobachter Abzeichen   My Gemeinsames Flugzeugfuhrer-Beobachter Abzeichen  

My Gemeinsames Flugzeugfuhrer-Beobachter Abzeichen  
    Last edited by rbminis; 06-08-2017 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Gemeinsames Flugzeugfuhrer-Beobachter Abzeichen
    P
    Many

?

Thumbs up Pilot/Oberver badge

Here is the pilot observer badge in wear.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Gemeinsames Flugzeugfuhrer-Beobachter Abzeichen  

Another beautiful award Jody, it looks great set against the blue casing. Leon.

great badge.

Wonderful badge and case!

Joe

?

Smile P/O Badge

Hello,
    Here it is alongside a pilots badge by Assmann, you can see that both badges are identical and both even feature some of the same hand finishing. It makes you wonder if they were both done by the same individual.

Regards,
    Jody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Gemeinsames Flugzeugfuhrer-Beobachter Abzeichen   My Gemeinsames Flugzeugfuhrer-Beobachter Abzeichen  

an amazing badge!!!!! and also thanx for the short explaination for us who don`t have knowledge about these : )

Both badges are very very nice with all finger prints what we want to see on a "Assmann" badge out from this production time frame. I would agree that both badges are made from the same die-set (eagle and wreath) and used the same set-up parts too.

Regards
    Joe

Very Nice!!! and cased I love the luft badges in case

?

they are truly a couple of jems. thanks for sharing them with us.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast