Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

my new Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen and Luftwaffe 4 year service medal

Article about:

?

Default my new Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen and Luftwaffe 4 year service medal

my new Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen and Luftwaffe 4 year service medalmy new Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen and Luftwaffe 4 year service medalmy new Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen and Luftwaffe 4 year service medalmy new Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen and Luftwaffe 4 year service medalmy new Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen and Luftwaffe 4 year service medalmy new Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen and Luftwaffe 4 year service medal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my new Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen and Luftwaffe 4 year service medal
    P
    Many

Default Re: my new Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen and Luftwaffe 4 year service medal

The Luftwaffe 4 Year looks ok, but clearer pics without the flash would confirm

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Default Re: my new Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen and Luftwaffe 4 year service medal

Both look good from the photos but as Nick says, less flash would be better to see the details.
    I would also like to see a close up of the M.u.K.5 mark and the eagle on the Erdkampfabzeichen if possible?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

will post them tomorrow

?

here are the close ups, best i could get

[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]my new Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen and Luftwaffe 4 year service medal[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my new Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen and Luftwaffe 4 year service medal   my new Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen and Luftwaffe 4 year service medal  

my new Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen and Luftwaffe 4 year service medal   my new Luftwaffe Erdkampfabzeichen and Luftwaffe 4 year service medal  

?

Nice items ! Like the Erdkampfabzeichen

The four year service medal is very nice, in that it is
    complete with it's ribbon emblem and pin.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Like the Erdkampf Abzeichen very much

Nice one.
    Last edited by Eric Zentner; 10-04-2011 at 04:56 PM.
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

I have a question- How much can you give for the Luftwaffe 4 year service medal and 12 years of service. Does anyone know?