Become our sponsor and display your banner here

My new Ordensspange - thoughts please!

Article about: Just picked this up in our classifieds, price seemed pretty good, \\$125US. I am new to ordensspangen (is that the correct plural term?), is there any good way of determining if they are a pre

Default My new Ordensspange - thoughts please!

Just picked this up in our classifieds, price seemed pretty good, $125US. I am new to ordensspangen (is that the correct plural term?), is there any good way of determining if they are a pre-war/wartime or post-war construction? These are the photos from the ad, I can post better ones once it lands here. How does it look, and was this good value for money? Thanks lads!

Name:  4er front.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  37.7 KB

Name:  4er rear.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  33.1 KB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My new Ordensspange - thoughts please!

Anybody care to comment on this one? I can't see too much wrong with it from the photos above. Look forward to seeing some more when it lands with you Troy.

All looks fine to me so far.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I have a four medal bar and several larger ones and your mounts are the same and IMO 100% original.Their is a great book out on Parade Medal Bars and if you are going to collect prehaps this might aid you.Also you will find single Medals on this type of mount.You have a mixture of WW1 & one WW2 MEDALS and thats a fine bar.Carl

Finally arrived, I'm very happy with it, these are the best photos I could take today

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EKII-1914Braunschweig-KVKIIFrontkämpfer-Treudienst-Ehrenzeichen für 25 Jahre (obverse .JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	187.7 KB 
ID:	320841

Name:	EKII-1914Braunschweig-KVKIIFrontkämpfer-Treudienst-Ehrenzeichen für 25 Jahre (obverse .JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	188.0 KB 
ID:	320842

Views:	52 
Size:	184.0 KB 
ID:	320843

Name:	EKII-1914Braunschweig-KVKIIFrontkämpfer-Treudienst-Ehrenzeichen für 25 Jahre (reverse .JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	187.5 KB 
ID:	320844

Name:	EKII-1914Braunschweig-KVKIIFrontkämpfer-Treudienst-Ehrenzeichen für 25 Jahre (reverse .JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	184.8 KB 
ID:	320845

Views:	47 
Size:	186.5 KB 
ID:	320846

?

Nice set with Braunschweig Kreuz

?

No problems for me!