Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

NEED HELP ASAP 2 badges i am being offered, Erdkampfabzeichen & Bandenkampfabzeichen - seller will hold for me till monday

Article about: Here are two badges i am being offered, i am mainly interested in the Anti-Partisan badge ....... this one looks good to me, ... i can spot a fake usually, but the detailing is really nice o

?

Default NEED HELP ASAP 2 badges i am being offered, Erdkampfabzeichen & Bandenkampfabzeichen - seller will hold for me till monday

Here are two badges i am being offered, i am mainly interested in the Anti-Partisan badge ....... this one looks good to me, ... i can spot a fake usually, but the detailing is really nice on this one, so please help seasoned collectors!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NEED HELP ASAP 2 badges i am being offered, Erdkampfabzeichen & Bandenkampfabzeichen -  seller will hold for me till monday   NEED HELP ASAP 2 badges i am being offered, Erdkampfabzeichen & Bandenkampfabzeichen -  seller will hold for me till monday  

Last edited by Adrian; 04-28-2012 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NEED HELP ASAP 2 badges i am being offered, Erdkampfabzeichen & Bandenkampfabzeichen -  seller will hold for me till monday
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: NEED HELP ASAP 2 badges i am being offered, Luft ground assault, Anti-Partisan, seller will hold for me till monday

The Erdkampfabzeichen looks like a good one, the Bandenkampfabzeichen doesn't.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: NEED HELP ASAP 2 badges i am being offered, Luft ground assault, Anti-Partisan, seller will hold for me till monday

I agree with Adrian.The Erdkampfabzeichen looks like a good one,but the catch is repaired.The Bandenkampfabzeichen is a simple fake.

Regards
    Joachim

?

Default Re: NEED HELP ASAP 2 badges i am being offered, Erdkampfabzeichen & Bandenkampfabzeichen - seller will hold for me till monday

Not sure that the catch is repaired, its the original catch plate to the badge just somethint melt on it.

?

Default Re: NEED HELP ASAP 2 badges i am being offered, Erdkampfabzeichen & Bandenkampfabzeichen - seller will hold for me till monday

Thanks guys, the price of the Luft badge is very reasonable, which has me concerned..... seller wants $125.......if it looks good though, I can not pass it up!

Quote by Adrian View Post
    The Erdkampfabzeichen looks like a good one, the Bandenkampfabzeichen doesn't.
    Agreed. Stewy

Hello Newbie, The good news for you is the Ground assault badge is a good Brehmer. You can still see the round catch plate with the hook that is typical of this makers badges. It looks as though the plate has come loose and someone has over soldered it back on. Not bad for $100 and odd.
    The Anti Partisan is a common and old fake available for around $10 as a filler
    All the best
    Doug