Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help !Deutsches Kreuz in Gold

Article about: Deutsches Kreuz in Gold Article about: How does this one look?

Default Need Help !Deutsches Kreuz in Gold

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help !Deutsches Kreuz in Gold
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

I think the dotted Dkig is very controversial and I personally would stay away from it . Please do a lot of research for yourself to be happy or not with this cross . Just my 2 cents worth and maybe bringing this back up more experienced members will chime in .

The markers mark for the „dotted“ zimmermann looks ok. The 11 o‘clock flaw is also present ( some of these didn‘t had the 11 o‘clock flaw ) the back looks also ok, like a zimmermann schould be and the dots in the 1941 look correct too what i’ve researched from, but as raz said these dotted zimmermanns are controversial. Some say its pre war others say repros. Its said its like a variant from the standard zimmermann. All in all you should be very carfull on these more expensive badges. Fakes getting better and better, look for every detail a org. one has and compare it.

Thank you! My comrade!

The person who gave me this daughter is a dealer I trust, but I was worried because I traded for about 800,000 yen in Japanese yen.
    However, I felt a little relieved by the valuable opinions of good friends on this site.
    I also realized that this is a hot topic.
    Thank you again, good friend