Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help! Paratrooper badge

Article about: Hello everybody! First want to say my best wishes for the holidays! Need your help. I want to make some trades and I was offered one paratrooper badge (see pics below). So, want to ask your

?

Default Need Help! Paratrooper badge

Hello everybody!

First want to say my best wishes for the holidays!

Need your help. I want to make some trades and I was offered one paratrooper badge (see pics below). So, want to ask your honest opinion on this one. What do you think? Thanks in advance!

Regards, Aleks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Help!  Paratrooper badge   Need Help!  Paratrooper badge  

Need Help!  Paratrooper badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help!  Paratrooper badge
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Need Help! Paratrooper badge

no opinions...?
    Hope anybody can help. Thanks in advance.

Hi Aleks,can you post pics of the hinge & catch please. Stewy S

There looks a lot of detail in the feathers in the eagle which is always a good sign , and the pin looks ok to me , the catch from the picture looks ok but could be a replacement one , may be period done ? And the 2 rivets seem ok , thats just my opinion on it and im no expert but looks ok to me , i have 5 100% original fj badges .

Personally I have some concerns, you know, view everything as fake 'til proved otherwise.

I have not seen feet like that on a para badge? they look kinda chunky. Also the eagle appears to be mimicking the JMME badge? Open beak etc:

Like Stewy, I would like to see the hardware a little closer. It's always a tough call where Para badges are concerned. There are some VERY good fakes around, VERY good ones

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Personally I have some concerns, you know, view everything as fake 'til proved otherwise.

I have not seen feet like that on a para badge? they look kinda chunky. Also the eagle appears to be mimicking the JMME badge? Open beak etc:

Like Stewy, I would like to see the hardware a little closer. It's always a tough call where Para badges are concerned. There are some VERY good fakes around, VERY good ones
    Glad i'm not the only one John. Stewy S