Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Need some help on originality and price!

Article about: by youthcollector1 I'm confused by what you mean. Roxy is suggesting that It's been repainted. The make/year of it doesn't effect this at all. Sorry if I misunderstood Roxy, but I believe he

Exclamation Need some help on originality and price!

I need some more hlep on originality once again
    Loving this one. Could someone tell me what this may be worth so i dont get ripped off? I know you guys don't like it when people ask that but getting ripped off off Bday money isn't nice either.
    Here comes the pics
    Seems like its been in some rough weather or basement or where it has been... because the colour of all of the medals has been faded away. Also i think one of the medals is Italian because of the colours? Or its just my stupidity. Might be a nice display with a nice death card of a EK wearer. :P. Maybe another SS Panzer picture from a site that ive been admiring.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need some help on originality and price!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Need some help on originality and price!

the end memel medal is quite rare so a nice bar to have, but i cant say how long the medals have been together

the swaz on the ek looks dented?

Quote by rory View Post
    the end memel medal is quite rare so a nice bar to have, but i cant say how long the medals have been together

the swaz on the ek looks dented?
    Yeah... it looks like its been touched by sandpaper i guess? How can you see that the medals have been postwar put together?

- Bas

Quote by Bas Jonkers View Post
    Yeah... it looks like its been touched by sandpaper i guess? How can you see that the medals have been postwar put together?

- Bas
    Looks for signs of age in this position. Looking under the folds of ribbons for discoloration etc. The medals overlapping may form a permanent crescent shaped shadow on the medal behind.

?

hello Bas

no i just didnt want to say as wasnt sure, it all looks good i think its just the ek that wasnt in place right with the ribbon loop sticking out also with the ek i think it may have been repainted if there is damage to the swaz.

Quote by rory View Post
    hello Bas

no i just didnt want to say as wasnt sure, it all looks good i think its just the ek that wasnt in place right with the ribbon loop sticking out also with the ek i think it may have been repainted if there is damage to the swaz.
    REPAINTED?! Oh god now i dont want to buy it at all D:

?

maybe not just can tell from these pics, anyone else or is it just me?

Just found out that the iron cross's ribbon has not lost its colour its actually an early verson

Quote by Bas Jonkers View Post
    Just found out that the iron cross's ribbon has not lost its colour its actually an early verson
    I'm confused by what you mean. Roxy is suggesting that It's been repainted. The make/year of it doesn't effect this at all. Sorry if I misunderstood Roxy, but I believe he is trying to say due to the "dent" in the cross, and yet it is still black, it may have been repainted or at bare minimum touched up. If this is what Roxy is trying to say, I must agree.

The mans asking 125 euros... is that a good price?:S

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast