Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New to collecting, need some help with a few things

Article about: Hi Conor, Welcome to the forum, To save loads of cash it is always worth posting pictures of potential purchases here prior to buying them so you can get the opinions of the numerous experts

Default Re: New to collecting, need some help with a few things

Hi Conor,
    Welcome to the forum, To save loads of cash it is always worth posting pictures of potential purchases here prior to buying them so you can get the opinions of the numerous experts who are only to willing to help a fellow collector.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Welcome friend. good luck on your new adventure. best advice besides this awesome forum is to study your ass off.

You've picked a good site Conor, lots of friendly people with a wealth of knowledge. Nice medals by the way!..
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

Welcome aboard Conor Enjoy your time hear

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

All original, all common. Make a low offer. The 1914-18 cross is so common I found one in the dump in Germany in 1964, and is the least valuable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12