MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

new items..

Article about: Just search Medaille Für den Italienisch-Deutschen Feldzug in Afrika as this medal has been shown on the forum in the past The correct title for the other is German Horse Drivers Badge or De

?

Default new items..

hi,here are some new badges i bought /won At another astate sale
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture new items..   new items..  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement new items..
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: new items..

would clean up ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture new items..   new items..  

?

it has 25 at the bottom?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture new items..  

Hi Pammy, do NOT be tempted to polish this horsemans award! It should be a dull bronze finish. All it needs is a wash in soapy water at best and then carefully dry it off afterwards.

Cheers, Ade.

?

never seen this either

?

thank you ade ,i will not touch it as i did think of it so thank you very much!as to the old er looking one with 25 on it,i just but some light oil on it,i hope thats ok..thanks again

?

here is the back.

The medal is the Italian/German medal for service in North Africa. The ribbon thought is incorrect for it as it is from an Eastern Front medal.

The badge with 25 on it I do not know. Try posting it in the WW1 Imperial German section of the forum.

Cheers, Ade.

?

hi,thank you i realy wasent sure on that as it was on the other badge witch i new i did not belong .

?

the two black wound badges i know a little as the one with all of the wear to it is nicley maked on the back pin..the horse badge dont know its value,or the other one ade said the ribbon is wrong as can anyone post a picture of the correct ribbon?thanks and if anyone can tell me a value on the hores and the one with the wrong ribbon hi,i just try to look this horse badge up and only seen one with one horse ?still searching the web and can not find anything on this hose badge..
    Last edited by pammy; 05-01-2010 at 06:45 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast