Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Items from Antique Store

Article about: Just got today at antique store, nothing major, but a start, as they said they never usually get this stuff as no one looks for it, well im looking now so maybe something good will show up..

Default New Items from Antique Store

Just got today at antique store, nothing major, but a start, as they said they never usually get this stuff as no one looks for it, well im looking now so maybe something good will show up...jerryNew Items from Antique Store

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Items from Antique Store
    P
    Many

Default Re: New Items from Antique Store

They all look ok from those pics jerry !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I agree!

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

All good from here as well. It would be good to visit them
    more often - You never know.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

yep agree, i used to go every other day and ask but they were not interested in buying any ww2 german, but now that they did and made a few bucks, am hoping they will get some better items..

CBH
    ?

There's a antique store in Halifax on Agricola st , and its gets some nice stuff . Not really cheap but its hard to find anything these days ! Cheers from Cape Breton

The Arbeits Dank is a particularly nice pin.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

All look good from here Jerry. Obviously the KVK at top left is missing it's ribbon ring. Is the other one marked at all?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

hi adrian, thank you, yes a ring is missing, but i have one that will work on it, the other is not marked on the ring, but is soldered, cant open the ring, the DAF cogwheel is marked RZM and 17, just like the old days, ya got to get out and scrounge...cheerz

Quote by CBH View Post
    There's a antique store in Halifax on Agricola st , and its gets some nice stuff . Not really cheap but its hard to find anything these days ! Cheers from Cape Breton
    Im not in Halifax anymore, but i remember the store, and in the 60,s the street was full of junk shops, l got several nice flags there at 10$ and 20$ each, and 2 blocks west of that area used to be the the big junk yard, and in 1950 and a few years after there were piles of HELMETS, GUNS, even a few Tanks there, getting shipped to NEW GLASGOW STEEL and Sydney, l dont know if you remember Sydney steel plant in 1960 all the German Helmets they had there, that came from WHITZMAN JUNK YARD to be re-cycled l quess, but l remember getting a few that were not smashed up, and a few sten-guns as well, which was fine till they found out, they were all cut in different spots and if you grabbed enough you could put together a working sten, and mp-40,s which l had, and was taken from me by the RCMP..haaaa. GOOD OL DAYS...greetings to a fellow bluenoser.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast