Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

nice find from work

Article about: always had this it is spot on in every way have a look anyway and compare

dave
    ?

Default nice find from work

always had this it is spot on in every way have a look anyway and compare
    Attached Images Attached Images nice find from work 

2. # ADS

dave
    ?

Default Re: nice find from work

any one like to put this down then TELL u somthing u can not it bloody right as rain

Hi
    The badge and the miniature look ok for me...
    but the case...IMO is not for BLOCKADE RUNNER , as you can see the gap where the pin assemble fit in is wider and longer...furthermore the shape of the case is rectangle not square, this case IMO is for LW badge?

Just my little sence

Kr
    Eric

hey guys,

The badge looks great but I have to disagree, the case looks fine to me, or at-least compared to ones ive seen. It should be slightly rectangular with that little bit of a gap at the bottom where the clasp and pin set into the case. I'd still like to hear from the pros

Best wishes,

Jess

Dick
    ?

Quote by dave View Post
    always had this it is spot on in every way have a look anyway and compare
    You have a very very nice piece there.

dave
    ?

eric if u look at were the miniture is placed the box has been manufactured that way to acommidate the pin.Dous a luft award box have this?? imo the box was made for the blocade award and tie pin

Hi Dave, this looks like a nice original item. Who is the maker of this one?

Hi Eric, was this the pattern of box you were thinking of which takes the large sized stick pin?

https://emedals.ca/catalog.asp?item=GRN265#bigPic

I cannot say I can recall a Luftwaffe box which houses a stick pin? If Dave's case in not titled on the lid, I would say it is simply of of those generic items.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Ade
    Yes, this is the case that I mentioned, Dave's case is my first time to counter with, but I might be wrong.....
    We need to know first that whether different makers with different cases' design or not.
    Cases for LW haven't had the pin loop design is for sure, however transforming/custom made is really easy to do...
    in addition, Ade's link remind me that the stick pin Dave showed here need to discuss, too thin pin and small.

Close up pictures like badge and pin and the pattern of the case would really help

Kr
    Eric

dave
    ?

Adrian the maker is Schwerin and the box imo is not generic for other awards.This was made to house the bba and 9mm stick pin variant.The box has no designation on it its plain but it would not house imo anything else.
    Eric.The pin as mentioned above is the 9mm variant and the box has not been messed with.I have 2 of these boxes which both came with bba and 9mm pin but the person i got these of had swaped the pin and award for a iron cross but he kept the box to keep it in.Look on my other thread and u will sea another bba box and yes they are 2 seperate boxes if u look very closelly dave