Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Norwegian Frontkjemper Badge opinions please?

Article about: Hi, I found this badge on 1944shop. Is it a newly made badge? If so, legal or not? And is it worth buying?

?

Default Re: Norwegian Frontkjemper Badge opinions please?

I haven't looked at the site, is it all repro stuff?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Norwegian Frontkjemper Badge opinions please?
    P
    Many

i didn't spend a lot of time over there, but the page on which this item is listed are clearly repro Germanische Leistungsrune, SS long service awards, SA Sport-Abzeichen etc.

All are repros. And now that I go back and read the site homepage, it says in small print "All items are reproduction unless otherwise noted."

The site appears to sell pretty much only reproductions and, although each item is not individually marked "reproduction" as I think would be the "safe" way to list these items, the over all statement on the intro page as well as the obviously low prices would at least tell a collector of any experience that this is the case. A beginner could, I suppose, make a mistake the way this site handles disclosure, but it is hard to imagine anyone of any experience in the hobby not seeing that something is amiss if these items are to be taken as original.
    This is not at all meant in any way to disrespect the original poster. Just to note that, as is always the case (and especially when inexperienced), post your interest in ANY item when in doubt. Be safe. Save your money. Unless a reproduction piece is what you want.

Personally it is qiute clear that the 1944shop sell repros, even for a beginner. You only have to look at the prices to understand what it is all about.

/Jonas

as we previously noted, indeed it is the prices that tell you this, but at least in this instance we appear to have someone asking as to whether the badge is contemporary or original.

This is a very modern fake. Most likely this years stock. The badge has "issue's" wherever you look,leave well alone would be my advice. Stewy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2