Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Service Award and 25 Year Police Service Award Purchased...Thanks for the Help!

Article about: Hi, all. I just got these two piece that I had been thinking about purchasing and that this forum had given me feedback on. Thought I'd share these pictures that I just took with my own came

Smile NSDAP Service Award and 25 Year Police Service Award Purchased...Thanks for the Help!

Hi, all. I just got these two piece that I had been thinking about purchasing and that this forum had given me feedback on. Thought I'd share these pictures that I just took with my own camera. Thanks for all the help!

Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Service Award and 25 Year Police Service Award Purchased...Thanks for the Help!   NSDAP Service Award and 25 Year Police Service Award Purchased...Thanks for the Help!  

NSDAP Service Award and 25 Year Police Service Award Purchased...Thanks for the Help!   NSDAP Service Award and 25 Year Police Service Award Purchased...Thanks for the Help!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Service Award and 25 Year Police Service Award Purchased...Thanks for the Help!
    P
    Many

Default Re: NSDAP Service Award and 25 Year Police Service Award Purchased...Thanks for the Help!

nice NSDAP 10 Faithful Service medal in Bronze,,25 year Gilt Long Service Police Medal,,,what is the numbers stamped on the ring of the NSDAP medal?

Default Re: NSDAP Service Award and 25 Year Police Service Award Purchased...Thanks for the Help!

Thanks! The number stamped on the NSDAP 10 yr. medal is "15" I don't know who that maker is so if you do it'd be great to know... The long service police medal is unmarked.

LDO number "15" is for Friedrich Orth,Wien....

Nice crosses Adam, are there no ribbons?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by militarymania View Post
    LDO number "15" is for Friedrich Orth,Wien....
    Just to correct slightly, the PKZ number for Friedrich Orth is '15', the LDO number for Orth is L/14.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks for the replies, guys. No, they didn't come with ribbons unfortunately but I think I got them at a fair price at $110 for the two of them. Do you guys know how best to go about getting original ribbons to complete these or if that's even feasible?

Thanks,
    Adam

hi Adam,,,,i may have some spare ribbon,,,i will check and let you know,,,Robert