Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Okay, Another Narvik shield on wool backing for consideration....original or fake???

Article about: Okay, I came across a second Narvik shield. The first one was easy to spot fake. I need some help with this one...It has that old age look thats throwing me off...

?

Default Okay, Another Narvik shield on wool backing for consideration....original or fake???

Okay, I came across a second Narvik shield. The first one was easy to spot fake. I need some help with this one...It has that old age look thats throwing me off...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Okay, Another Narvik shield on wool backing for consideration....original or fake???   Okay, Another Narvik shield on wool backing for consideration....original or fake???  

Okay, Another Narvik shield on wool backing for consideration....original or fake???  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Okay, Another Narvik shield on wool backing for consideration....original or fake???
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Okay, Another Narvik shield on wool backing for consideration....original or fake???

Can you get any pics of the eagle, date and 'Narvik' please? I quite like it at first glance but would like some closer pics of the areas mentioned to see through the discolouration.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Default Re: Okay, Another Narvik shield on wool backing for consideration....original or fake???

Unfortunately this is all I have and I am unable to contact the seller until next week...

Not good, sorry. I think you will find it is the "small 4" fake. See how that number in the date is smaller than the rest?

Cheers, Ade.

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Not good, sorry. I think you will find it is the "small 4" fake. See how that number in the date is smaller than the rest?

Cheers, Ade.
    I noticed that too Ade. I'm hoping that better pics may reveal the '4' to be normal size under the discolouration as I can't make it out properly from the photo provided?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I do see the "small 4" now. Thanks guys.