Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on medals, badges and crosses

Article about: Hello, friends! This is my friend's collection and he wanted to know about authenticity of them and rarity of EK II Klasse marked 4, also I have doubts about ribbon on KVK without swords. Pl

Default Opinions on medals, badges and crosses

Hello, friends!

This is my friend's collection and he wanted to know about authenticity of them and rarity of EK II Klasse marked 4, also I have doubts about ribbon on KVK without swords. Please give Your opinions on them.

Regards,
    Andris
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on medals, badges and crosses   Opinions on medals, badges and crosses  

Opinions on medals, badges and crosses   Opinions on medals, badges and crosses  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on medals, badges and crosses
    P
    Many

Default Re: Opinions on medals, badges and crosses

I'm 100% sure only for Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen. It was dug out by my father near Libau.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on medals, badges and crosses   Opinions on medals, badges and crosses  

?

Default Re: Opinions on medals, badges and crosses

Thank you for posting your items.

I have closed the thread because all of these need to be separated into different threads and posted in the correct forums.

There are dedicated forums for Eisernes Kreuz, Kriegsverdienstkreuz and Allgemeine Sturmabzeichen. The other pieces can be posted in the main Orders and Decorations forum or in the case of the Parteiabzeichen in the dedicated forum for those which you can find in the Non Combat sub forum.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....