Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original decorations of German ww2 officer - what do you think?

Article about: Hi there here is some insignia of ww2 german officer . what's your opinion? found in the house of one really old lady...

Default Original decorations of German ww2 officer - what do you think?

Hi there
    here is some insignia of ww2 german officer .
    what's your opinion?
    found in the house of one really old lady...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original decorations of German ww2 officer - what do you think?   Original decorations of German ww2 officer - what do you think?  

Original decorations of German ww2 officer - what do you think?   Original decorations of German ww2 officer - what do you think?  

Original decorations of German ww2 officer - what do you think?   Original decorations of German ww2 officer - what do you think?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original decorations of German ww2 officer - what do you think?
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Original decorations of German ww2 officer - what do you think?

Welcome to the forum and thank you for posting!
    All look good to me, the Nahkampfspange is repaired but looks like an original, the last EK2 you posted is a Schinkel and therefore more valuable than a standard cross. Is there a makers mark on the back on the blue envelope?
    A nice find of some good awards, congrats!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I agree they all look good from those pics, may need a few close ups on some to confirm but a nice find

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

are you selling any of them mate?

these all look very good very lucky some very nice pieces there

tom

Hi Davidcwjones

Well I really do not want to sell them, but actually I need money for my education.

I think I may say goodbye to them

It will be hard and for sure for a good price

I have something in mind, but how much ( in euros ) are you prepared to give for these babies ?

i like the schinkle type but id need to save and id also want someone to give their opinion on price as im new to this myself lol but if u wanna keep them i would as its a nice collection.....

?

Hello Jorkataaa85,

They look good. Some very nice finds there, well done! If you can, keep hold of them. When you find a nice collection such as this one, it would be a pity to split it. If funds are needed elsewhere though...needs must I suppose.

Regards

Carl

?

Quote by Davidcwjones View Post
    i like the schinkle type but id need to save and id also want someone to give their opinion on price as im new to this myself lol but if u wanna keep them i would as its a nice collection.....
    Schinkels are normally around €200-€250 depending on condition and who's selling them. Dealer prices are generally higher than collector to collector.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

hi mate

if you decide too sell id be intrested in your wound badges ? but its a great collection ! good start !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast